The goal at the Anthony V. Ceres School is to involve parents in meaningful ways that will help them to support their child’s academic growth and success. In order to accomplish this, we need the support of the parents.
It is important that you continue to stay involved, informed and supportive of the school’s efforts to educate your child.
Here are some ways that you can help us to achieve our goal for parent involvement and help your child achieve academic success:
· Be aware of activities and programs going on in the school.
· Contact the school with any concerns regarding your child’s progress.
· Check your child’s homework and school notices everyday.
· Join the Parent Team (PTO) and volunteer to assist with school activities.
· Contact the school regarding suggestions and ideas for programs that address parent needs.
· Attend parent programs and workshops designed to help you assist your child with schoolwork.
· Get Involved! Stay Involved!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions about parent involvement at the Anthony V. Ceres School, please contact the building home school liaison.
Please check the school calendar for Parent Workshops! Hope to see you there!
All parents and staff interested in planning and organizing activities for parents to help enhance the relationships between school and home are invited to join the Parent Team (PTO). Childcare is provided.